A picture I took yesterday......

CletusJones said:
Yeah they were killer, you should have seen her naked. :drool: She was 100% polish and put her weight in all the right places.

Really...is that where I get my big hips and small waist from. Heritage. Hmm....never thought of that.

Pandora said:
Boobs with blue feet are not sechsay enough for :drool:

(can I get one of those referal slips??)
You mean for the psychiatric help right? :fly:

JJ Lady said:
Really...is that where I get my big hips and small waist from. Heritage. Hmm....never thought of that.
One day I was thinking about how the last 4 or 5 of my girlfriends were polish. Apparently I have something for a small waist and big hips. :drool:

CletusJones said:
One day I was thinking about how the last 4 or 5 of my girlfriends were polish. Apparently I have something for a small waist and big hips. :drool:
Problem is that you can't find clothes that fit right! Everything that fits through my hips of huge around my waist. It really sucks.

JJ Lady said:
Problem is that you can't find clothes that fit right! Everything that fits through my hips of huge around my waist. It really sucks.
I'm sorry to hear it. The most recent one wore those low-rise jeans all the time, they stopped at the top of her hips :drool: It was nice, they stopped just where her shirt started so I always got to see her tummy when she walked. ;)

CletusJones said:
I'm sorry to hear it. The most recent one wore those low-rise jeans all the time, they stopped at the top of her hips :drool: It was nice, they stopped just where her shirt started so I always got to see her tummy when she walked. ;)

Yeah, I have to get the ones that have a little strech in the fabric though or else whenever I sit down the jeans stick out about 2 inches in the back and everyone can see my thong!

JJ Lady said:
Yeah, I have to get the ones that have a little strech in the fabric though or else whenever I sit down the jeans stick out about 2 inches in the back and everyone can see my thong!

Really well, thats er.. real interesting :drool:

one of god little pleasures he gave to men..

JJ Lady said:
you should take pictures of said thong and post them on the fouram. :heart: thongs