A picture I took yesterday......

DW said:
Looks like he needs some help, doesn't it? :fly:

EDIT: Or should that be *she* needs some help? I'm getting confused now :confused:

Yeah, but a surgery is a far cry from the mental help he needs. :lol:

STOP IT YOU'RE CONFUSING ME NOW TOO!!!!! :(

BigDov said:
Yeah, but a surgery is a far cry from the mental help he needs. :lol:

STOP IT YOU'RE CONFUSING ME NOW TOO!!!!! :(

OK, let me get a referral for psychiatric help together too. Who all needs a psych referral here? Or maybe I should just count how many UF members there are and refer everyone?

Didn't take much to confuse you, did it? :p

DW said:
OK, let me get a referral for psychiatric help together too. Who all needs a psych referral here? Or maybe I should just count how many UF members there are and refer everyone?

Didn't take much to confuse you, did it? :p

That would be the easiest and speediest solution I think. Really.

:( there was talk of boobs, of boob jobs and well, you know how I can get sometimes :fly:

BigDov said:
That would be the easiest and speediest solution I think. Really.

:( there was talk of boobs, of boob jobs and well, you know how I can get sometimes :fly:

Of course, if everyone here gets psychiatric help that would be the end of UF as we know it. We certainly can't have THAT :eek:

Yeah, I know how it gets when there's talk about boobs. I've posted this pair of boobies before, but no one seems to like them :(

TN_boobies.jpg

DW said:
Of course, if everyone here gets psychiatric help that would be the end of UF as we know it. We certainly can't have THAT :eek:

Yeah, I know how it gets when there's talk about boobs. I've posted this pair of boobies before, but no one seems to like them :(

TN_boobies.jpg

Boobs with blue feet are not sechsay enough for :drool:

(can I get one of those referal slips??)

BigDov said:
DO I DETECT SOME SEXIST FAVORITISM HAPPENING IN THIS SIZE 1 FONT???!?!!!? :(

goddammit anyway

YES, YOU DETECT SOME SEXIST FAVORITISM, SO WHAT??? :tard:

I don't think that made any sense, but it's the first thing that came to my mind, and I'm not changing it now :fly:

DW said:
YES, YOU DETECT SOME SEXIST FAVORITISM, SO WHAT??? :tard:

I don't think that made any sense, but it's the first thing that came to my mind, and I'm not changing it now :fly:

NOT IN MY THREAD DAMMIT!!!!! :lol: :lol:

It made plenty of sense to me........ :)