A picture I took yesterday......

BigDov said:
LIAR!!!! Speaker of untruths!!!!
Pandora said:
Prove it.

CAN"T ARGUE WITH THIS SEXINESS
w3.355.jpg

Pandora said:
That is awesome! You took that picture? I love the framing of that shot! It's so playful and light spirited. The sepia looks great, but the picture is awesome. :cool:
:heart: Yes, I did take that shot. Suprisingly, that's not cropped at all, it framed perfectly the way I took it. IIRC, I took like 6 or 7 of that same pose and that's the only one that I liked. I should take some pictures of some of the other (larger) stuff that I've done to show you guys now that I know you all like art.

CletusJones said:
:heart: Yes, I did take that shot. Suprisingly, that's not cropped at all, it framed perfectly the way I took it. IIRC, I took like 6 or 7 of that same pose and that's the only one that I liked. I should take some pictures of some of the other (larger) stuff that I've done to show you guys now that I know you all like art.

Set up a gallery on your website man :D

:heart:

CletusJones said:
Here's a b&w image that I took and then printed on fiber paper. I toned it in a sepia bath for about 2 minutes and got this. I scanned it in a long time ago on a really nice scanner. To this day, it's one of my favorite pictures.

cletus5.JPG

Nice hips. And I mean that in a good way...not negatively.
:)
Edit: had to account for and prevent any misinterpretation. Male\female

CletusJones said:

Yes yes yes! Lets see it!

BigDov said:
Set up a gallery on your website man :D

:heart:
I've actually been thinking about doing that. I've recently discovered that one of my friends is pretty hot, so I'm going to proposition her to take some pics pretty soon.
Detman101 said:
Nice hips. And I mean that in a good way...not negatively. :)
Edit: had to account for and prevent any misinterpretation. Male\female
Yeah they were killer, you should have seen her naked. :drool: She was 100% polish and put her weight in all the right places. I think in that pic she was about 110 pounds and 5'5" if that gives you a mental picture. (edit: she was a 36D as well. big boobs and hips = :drool: )
Pandora said:
Yes yes yes! Lets see it!
I'll dig them out just for you. Give me a chance this weekend and I should have something up by monday. Hopefully I'll have an article up about the mixes that I got from bast not too long ago. I told him I'd put them up but just haven't gotten around to it yet. :eek: