A picture I took yesterday......

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
I've driven by this every day on my way home for the past 3 years, and I've always wanted to take a picture of it, so yesterday I finally stopped (in the middle of the road) and did so. Just wanted to share with the gang :)

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Pandora said:
True but then you loose the red building and that's what really draws you into the pic.

Thats true, maybe do black and white and keep the red building.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
BigDov said:
Anyone have Photoshop available to them right now?? I sure don't here at work, and I'd kinda like to see it sepia toned actually. :(

I have it at home... poop.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Nice! I like the sepia version very much, but then I'm like that. I always liked toning my prints with sepia though, especially portraits taken outdoors or nature scenes.

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
CletusJones said:
Nice! I like the sepia version very much, but then I'm like that. I always liked toning my prints with sepia though, especially portraits taken outdoors or nature scenes.

I'm the same way. I love b&w photography, but I love sepia too! My most favoritest pic of the hubby and I is b&w that we had toned sepia.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Pandora said:
I'm the same way. I love b&w photography, but I love sepia too! My most favoritest pic of the hubby and I is b&w that we had toned sepia.
Here's a b&w image that I took and then printed on fiber paper. I toned it in a sepia bath for about 2 minutes and got this. I scanned it in a long time ago on a really nice scanner. To this day, it's one of my favorite pictures.

cletus5.JPG

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
Here's a b&w image that I took and then printed on fiber paper. I toned it in a sepia bath for about 2 minutes and got this. I scanned it in a long time ago on a really nice scanner. To this day, it's one of my favorite pictures.

http://www.omg-stfu.com/temp/cletus5.JPG[img][/QUOTE]

Nicely done Cletus.......... that's a great pic.