A Penis Stretcher?????

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
I thought this was postworthy - I was cleaning out my junk folder in my inbox and came across this little jewel:

Who responds to this kind of bullshit! I would love to be on the recieving end of this dude's inbox to see what kind of response he gets:

TO:
Subject:What she really wanted was an extra inch -Fidel

Finally!

I have always worried about the size of my penis. When I have sex, even though she says that the sex is good, I know that what she really wants is an extra inch!

3 months ago I found The Extender. I just put it on whilst I'm driving the car and when I'm sleeping. It stays hidden under my clothes and it is really surprisingly comfortable and soft.

I could tell that my penis was getting longer and heavier, but I thought that when I took it back off I would shrink back to original size. I was really surprised!

I have been 4.5" long since adolescence
When I took off The Extender I was measuring 6.5"
After not wearing the extender for a week, I am still 6" long!

The lengthening is permanent!
http://yallerto.com/ex/

I could not believe the results of this device. I am back to wearing it again and I'm still getting larger! My girlfriend says it is the best product I've ever bought, and she ALWAYS reminds me to put it on if I forget!

Take a peek... We know it works. There's a total guarantee with it, too. If you are not completely satisfied with your length gain and comfort you get your money back. Every penny. No-one sends them back!

The Extender correct the curve of the penis too, straightening out sharp bends as new cells grow!

Check it out
http://tavernpub.com/ex/

I was thinking of something more like this.

Pr030306heavyunits.jpg

I think we know who responds to such emails...

[11:59] mattressfish: any idea how one would get neosporin out of clothing? lol, I put some on my dick this morning cuz it's gotten thrashed over the last couple days and it made it through to the front of my pants...ahahah...have this big greasy stain on the front of my pants...this sucks lol

BeeRad said:
Come on now, that needs a NWS tag, I mean a picture of yourself masterbating, come on now!!! :fly:

ZOMG, I thought my micro wang being shaved and all you wouldn't be able to tell :(

ha ha i remeber reading about this thing a couple years ago. it actually isnt a very healthy way to increase your length. Streching causes damage to nerves and blood vessels. in the end it could cause you some ED or what not.... not that i would know or need to know anything about penis enlargment:)

shawndavid said:
I sent you help, mister.

Dawn dish soap takes oil and grease out. Just blot it on the area and throw the article in the wash.
One better : keep Shout Wipes in your desk at work. They take just about any stain down to the point of being unnoticable until you can get home. Whatever it doesn't take out on its own, it helps keep from setting until you can get home and clean it.

Trust me, I'm a professional klutz :cool: