A New Trend??? Lusting For Theac WTF

JJ Lady said:
Congrats! They always say the first year is the hardest, but I haven't found that. Probably cause we lived together for 3 years before we got married. How was it for you?

We lived together for a year and a half before we got married so it wasnt bad at all. Most of the idiosyncracies(sic) had been ironed out already.

Drool-Boy said:
We lived together for a year and a half before we got married so it wasnt bad at all. Most of the idiosyncracies(sic) had been ironed out already.

Yeah. I don't see how people can get married without living together first!

April23 said:
Oh wow... congrats! Cute you two still flirt after all those years.

Thanks. It keeps things interesting :)

JJ Lady said:
Yeah. I don't see how people can get married without living together first!

Thanks. It keeps things interesting :)

Thats what I think, people should live together at least three months before they decide to get married. I'd want to make sure I know what I'm going to be dealing with the rest of my life. :fly:

My parents are very old-fashioned and flipped when I moved in with my exbf years ago. He wanted to get married, but living with him helped me figure out what kind of guy he was a whole lot faster.

April23 said:
Thats what I think, people should live together at least three months before they decide to get married. I'd want to make sure I know what I'm going to be dealing with the rest of my life. :fly:

My parents are very old-fashioned and flipped when I moved in with my exbf years ago. He wanted to get married, but living with him helped me figure out what kind of guy he was a whole lot faster.

Exactly! Bast's mom did not want us to live together but Bast told her it was too bad :) I was so pround of him!

JJ Lady said:
Exactly! Bast's mom did not want us to live together but Bast told her it was too bad :) I was so pround of him!

It's the generation gap... lots of people these days are doing it.

... going to jump off a bridge now.

April23 said:
When I think of bigdov its fluffy pink clouds shooting out a rainbow at some kittens.

I don't understand where that thought comes from, but since I'm not a dream-stealing kind of guy, I'll let you think what you want.

Please commence with belly-flopping off of the nearest bridge, into the most frigid water you can find, 'kay?

thx

:heart:

BigDov said:
I don't understand where that thought comes from, but since I'm not a dream-stealing kind of guy, I'll let you think what you want.

Please commence with belly-flopping off of the nearest bridge, into the most frigid water you can find, 'kay?

thx

:heart:

Who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear.

/E.R.

BigDov said:
See you and I have way more in common than you thought...... I practice thinking outside of the fluffy rainbow box too.

I'm nothing near as nice as you act on here.