A new source of wtf awesomeness

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Since no one ever told me about this friggin' awesome music I'm passing it on to you, free of charge. Literally. Search Buccaneer Bay for the series name and you'll find a 16-album pack of this shit.

Smells Like Teen Spirit - awesome
Karma Police - better than the album version
Nothing Else Matters - better than the album version
Sober - awesome
Schism - awesome
etc.

Click the link to listen to samples.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000TD42MA/ref=dm_dp_adp?ie=UTF8&qid=1253060136&sr=301-1"]Amazon.com: Rockabye Baby!: MP3 Downloads[/ame]

Last edited:
I played Bing Crosby Christmas music for my son when he was little. Now everything's so complicated!!

I've been thinking of saying I have to work out of town for a day or two and get it done and just crash at one of my sisters houses until I could play it off.

The fact that they don't knock you out for it makes it very unappealing.

It's an outpatient surgury. You would be back home that night. Just take a day off work, get it done first thing in the morning, "recover" throughout the day, come home around 5pm, tell her you are not in the mood for a couple of days, and voila, you are golden.

Or you could just talk to your wife and let her know you don't want any additional. I would be pretty pissed if I found out Ghost just up and got a vasectomy without telling me. That is a pretty big decision that affects both of you and should be made by both of you.

It's an outpatient surgury. You would be back home that night. Just take a day off work, get it done first thing in the morning, "recover" throughout the day, come home around 5pm, tell her you are not in the mood for a couple of days, and voila, you are golden.

All the guys I know that has had it done said it's best to stay off your feet for a day or two and no heavy lifting. I just haven't been in the mood to have someone cut into my nuts.

From what I remember your marriage wasn't exactly on solid ground (or maybe things have changed now), why the hell does she want another kid?>

That is my number one arguement. Having kids do not solve problems. Let's getting everything as good as possible and then discuss stuff.