A new forum is coming

elpmis said:
dude if you have a myspace page, that's on you - I don't have a myspace page, nor do I need one

You definitely need a myspace page. 98% of it would go against the site's rules and regulations, but you need one anyway.

so yeah i don't understand anything of what's been said, but it'd be great if we had an address book or something of that nature on here. yeah. that's my input.

theacoustician said:

He said that the goats were on his farm and he tried to chase them away. When one wouldn't move, he attacked it with an axe. He said it then turned into his brother.

Thorn Bird said:
you're one of the first to jump in and say so. :fly:
I'm making fun of you because you're being ridiculous about explaining yourself, not because of your actual suggestion. There are several ways your suggestion can be interpreted and we're asking for clairification.

theacoustician said:
I'm making fun of you because you're being ridiculous about explaining yourself, not because of your actual suggestion. There are several ways your suggestion can be interpreted and we're asking for clairification.

agreed, it sounds like a valid suggestion and it interests me but i'm unclear as to what exactly it would entail.