A new form of stress relief.

Oh... sorry. Worked for me.

Not sure what I was leeching... I copied the link from some other forum.

Didn't miss much, to be honest. Just some weird dude talking about laughter as a form of yoga. Only good for those that like to be reminded that you are not the most insane person around. :)

taeric said:
Oh... sorry. Worked for me.

Not sure what I was leeching... I copied the link from some other forum.

Didn't miss much, to be honest. Just some weird dude talking about laughter as a form of yoga. Only good for those that like to be reminded that you are not the most insane person around. :)

Ah. Well the original people have issues with hotlinking.

Coqui said:
Ah. Well the original people have issues with hotlinking.

Oops. If people are interested, I'll see if I can find a place to host it. I got a laugh. (Not as funny as those bloody goats, though. Something about animals flopping on their sides almost brought tears to my eyes I laughed so hard.)

taeric said:
Oops. If people are interested, I'll see if I can find a place to host it. I got a laugh. (Not as funny as those bloody goats, though. Something about animals flopping on their sides almost brought tears to my eyes I laughed so hard.)
You have to come to Savannah and watch Rosie and Misha run around in the back yard. They smack into each other and fall down. :fly:

taeric said:
How big is it?