A new comic idea

Panel 1: Bub is looking at a handful of overdue notices from bill collectors
Bub: Fucking hell. How am I supposed to pay for this shit?
Robert: (Bub's vegan roommate) *reading one of the bills* Horny Sluts 8?
Bub: It wasn't what I thought it would be.

Panel 2:
Robert: Bub, I think it's time for you to get a job. If you'd like, I could get you an interview where I work.
Bub: Screw that. If I'm gonna get a job, it'll be one where I can exert my influence on the broken and hopeless.

Panel 3: *in the offices for the New York Suicide Hotline call center. A portly man sits at a desk, reading Bub's resume which is on fire*
Bub: *quietly* Fucking yes!

Meh, not very funny, but it could be fun.

DirkPhoenix said:
So when can we see another comic? I'm wanting to continue my descent into hell.

Those are the only 2 Ive done so far.
I can work on another one tonight.
Im gonna try to build an ongoing story with this guy, as opposed to just a bunch of single joke strips.

Hmmm, do devils in hell get wood? If not, then could you do something about Bub "discovering" himself in the shower as his roomate walks in to take a piss. As his roomate does his business you hear Bub mumbling and groaning. Then right before bub climaxes the roomate asks what he's doing. In the in final pane you see the roomates skeleton standing at the toilet, covered in flesh eating devilgoo.

or not

Sir,

Since I've known you for ages and in fact am one of your biggest influences, I believe I am entitled to 5% of all your future revenues...when you become a famous published comic.

Thank you.
Sincerely,

Sleeman

Sleeman said:
Sir,

Since I've known you for ages and in fact am one of your biggest influences, I believe I am entitled to 5% of all your future revenues...when you become a famous published comic.

Thank you.
Sincerely,

Sleeman
Sleeman sleeman sleeman

Sleemans for all!!

Sleeman said:
Sir,

Thank you.
Sincerely,

Sleeman

Sir,
Since I have known you for a long time, Im completely comfortable telling you to fuck off.
Thank you,
Drool-Boy

l8ububroommate.jpg

?