Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
OK, new cartoon idea.
This guys name is Bub. Its an idea Ive been toying with for a long time and finally decided to do something with it.
This first one is his introduction:

And the first cartoon. It kinda gives an idea of where I want to go with this one:

Anyways, I may or may not continue with it. Depends on the reactions to it, plus if
I can get any writing help (elfpenis Im looking at you).
Anyways, any feedback , good or bad, would be appreciated.
Faggots.

B

bungle

good idea
you could expand the one in the first frame to him finding all the things he has to do, like get a job, finding great difficulty in it due to people being utterly repulsed and terrified of him, until he finds the perfect job to deal with that problem, like working help desk or being a walmart greeter

id liek to lend a hand writing too

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Frame 1: *Bub is sitting in a funeral, next to a small boy who is next to his grieving mother, sobbing. A casket is in the foreground.

Boy: Do...do you think my daddy is with the angels?

Frame 2:

Bub: Nah, he blew his shot after he nailed that slut in Guatemala. You can't knock up a 11-year old girl and expect much more than some great pictures and a VD.

Frame 3: Boy (to his mother): Mommy, what's a VD?
Bub (winking): If she plays her cards wrong, she'll find out.

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
theacoustician said:
Wow, you've certainly confirmed your appointment in hell for that one. Now, is it bad that I laughed?
No...but it's bad that you got aroused by him on the can.

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
DirkPhoenix said:
Frame 1: *Bub is sitting in a funeral, next to a small boy who is next to his grieving mother, sobbing. A casket is in the foreground.

Boy: Do...do you think my daddy is with the angels?

Frame 2:

Bub: Nah, he blew his shot after he nailed that slut in Guatemala. You can't knock up a 11-year old girl and expect much more than some great pictures and a VD.

Frame 3: Boy (to his mother): Mommy, what's a VD?
Bub (winking): If she plays her cards wrong, she'll find out.

bwahahaha yes!