A New Beginning?

i understand that if you do that when creating a thread that will happen. my question is: if you DON'T initally use that icon when creating a thread, can you go back and ADD or CHANGE an icon if you wanted?

As it stands now, no you can't change it, as that isn't even an option in vB. Other than the Ontopic icon, the rest are simply suggestions for now. If you can think of scenarios that it would be really helpful (given the current icons), I can see about hacking some shit together to make that change possible.

As it stands now, no you can't change it, as that isn't even an option in vB. Other than the Ontopic icon, the rest are simply suggestions for now. If you can think of scenarios that it would be really helpful (given the current icons), I can see about hacking some shit together to make that change possible.

i'm not asking for it or anything...it was just a question. i thought of it while trying to decide what to label the thread i made today. i really wanted to see the opinions of others, and i figured that conversation would stem from the topic, but i did not want my thread derailed into poop jokes at the third reply and have it a page of, er, shit. :p so i just wondered if i could go back and put the thread on track if need be by changing the label. no problem. :)

i'm not asking for it or anything...it was just a question. i thought of it while trying to decide what to label the thread i made today. i really wanted to see the opinions of others, and i figured that conversation would stem from the topic, but i did not want my thread derailed into poop jokes at the third reply and have it a page of, er, shit. :p so i just wondered if i could go back and put the thread on track if need be by changing the label. no problem. :)

Specifically being able to change it to 'ontopic' could make moderation tough, because no one would know when the change was made. Not saying it can't be done, but it would take quite a bit of work. I'll do it though if you guys think it needs to happen.

Specifically being able to change it to 'ontopic' could make moderation tough, because no one would know when the change was made. Not saying it can't be done, but it would take quite a bit of work. I'll do it though if you guys think it needs to happen.

in the mod controls on genmay there is an edit option that when selected, shows you the history on the thread, i.e. locks, unlocks, title changes, etc. I don't see that in my controls here but putting said info in that location would make sense