A moment to discuss Ambien..... brought to you by Candy

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
So.... you all know we went to the Crystal Method Show, had a slumber party with about 8 other people, and stayed up till like 6 AM. Well, for me that was almost 24 hours of being awake. Naturally Saturday I slept on and off ALL DAY LONG. Well, of course when you sleep all day you can't sleep at night.

Moving on: I got a script the other day for Ambien CR (controlled release version, supposed to be "safer." I decided to take an Ambien Saturday evening to help me sleep since I had been sleeping all day and was wide awake.

Sunday arrives. I'm feeling back to normal after my full evening of good, sound, Ambein sleep. Shawn goes outside to clean the gutters. When he came back in he asked if I had rolled the windows down in the truck for any reason. Remember we had not been out of the house since about 3:00PM Saturday when we went to Winghouse between naps. Anyhow i look outside and see what he is talking about: All 4 windows in the Ridgeline were rolled down exactly halfway down - each exactly the same height!

Holy shit! Did I do that in my sleep? Nothing was stolen, and luckily it didn't rain Saturday night. Anyhow, it is a mystery to us how the windows got that way. The truck was parked normally, nothing else was out of place.

Options: After we went to lunch Saturday Jeff was screwing around and rolled them down to play a joke on us

2. I went out to the truck and rolled them down (unlikely but I did take an Ambien)

3. Shawn did it and is playing a joke on me

4. Ridgeline has some sort of mechanism that rolls the windows down automoatically (most likely ;) )

I do know the 06 Ridgeline does have a one touch rear window option but thats about it, I haven't really looked at them at all.

Let us know when you burn the house down by cooking while you are asleep.