A Moment of Silence

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Please observe a moment of posting silence for the thousands who died horrifically 5 years ago today.

And stfu Pandora, I know people die all over the world every day. :fly:

Hey look it's fair weather poster Dirk - I know that Dirk loves us, but man life sure as hell hates him

What's that up in sky? It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...elpmis!

81539992.jpg

April23 said:
I was really hoping we wouldn't make a thread about this.

I lost 3 friends and 16 acquaintances in the WTC, all firefighters with families. If you having nothing nice to say, go fuck yourself.

April23 said:
Oh shut up you emo blood rag.

Yeah. Hey look guys! April is so fucking cool! She holds nothing sacred and is on the cutting edge of everything that's wrong with our generation.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah. Hey look guys! April is so fucking cool! She holds nothing sacred and is on the cutting edge of everything that's wrong with our generation.

:sigh: Hay look guys! Sarcasmo is talking out of his butt. Kinda neat huh?

April23 said:
Same with you... sigh it's a boring day. Wanna fight about something else?

Old Navy is a great place to shop: yeigh or neigh

Choose one and I'll take the opposing view.

when it first happened I was kind of numb to the whole thing, it never really hit me. I was a thousand miles away, I couldn't join the military, I had too many other things on my mind to think about anything more than the idea that maybe this was the start of another world war

It hits me now. I'm more horrified watching the events replayed over and over than I was when it first happened. Watching the towers fall, hearing the 911 calls, thinking about the cops and firefighters that went in to do their jobs...

I'm going to church tonight. I have no reason to but I feel I need to do something and I can't think of anything else.

FlyNavy said:
when it first happened I was kind of numb to the whole thing, it never really hit me. I was a thousand miles away, I couldn't join the military, I had too many other things on my mind to think about anything more than the idea that maybe this was the start of another world war

I'm going to church tonight. I have no reason to but I feel I need to do something and I can't think of anything else.
1) This is not about Old Navy.

2) Church should be the last place you go. Why not just pray instead?