A little refresher course

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
It seems several of you have forgotten something I said a while back. Let me remind you of this thread and specifically, this part :
Everyone has a fresh start here. If you're a full blooded member, you are expected to treat other full blooded members with, at bare minimum, neutrality. If you can't drop your old conceived notions of who that person was at another forum, then you might want to rethink being here yourself. Being dickheads to others because of old grudges will get you thrown to the Proving Grounds.
Apparently some of you were too dense to grasp this the first time. You are expected to treat each other with neutraility at bare minimum at all times. I'm will not tolerate you wasting forum resources for your petty bickering.

That said, this is everyone's final warning about this.

• If catch you picking fights in threads, you're going to be PG'ed for a long time. If someone tries to start a fight with you, ignore them completely and report them to a mod/admin. Responding to their taunts will be seen as participating in a fight.
  • If I catch you participating in a fight, I'm PG'ing all parties involved.
  • If you're going to use PMs to abuse each other, I'm sending all involved parties to PG and turning off your PM privilages.
  • If you want to use your marklar to buy titles for people that are going to start a fight, I'm taking away all your marklar and throwing you in the PG.
  • If you continue the fight in the PG, you're going to be banned.
I hope I've made myself perfectly clear. No more 2 year old behavior on this board. I don't care who started it, I'm going to finish it.

wr3kt said:
I must be way out of the loop. I have no idea what's going on.

Probably a good thing :)

Excellent reminder, thanks "father figure" :p

EDIT: When you said "I don't care who started it, I'm going to finish it" that was sooooo much like me talking to my kids :fly:

Last edited:
Is changing everyones title to "Property of Kander77" by buying a ton of titles considered PGable?

Kander77 said:
Is changing everyones title to "Property of Kander77" by buying a ton of titles considered PGable?

Sounds like only if it causes someone to fight with you over that title...... at least that's the way I read it.

Kander77 said:

Your team sucked btw :p