a little holiday note to all my friends

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
I just wanted to specifically wish everyone a happy holidays and to remind you all to take time out of your day to do the same to a stranger.

In times like these, the economy is having an affect on many many families and something as simple as that could make someones days. Luckily i'm in a position that i can weather these tough times for a while and hopefully land on my feet, but with this occuring it reminds me that theres alot of families out there that can't. As devestating as a lost job can be a little kindness from a stranger can make it just a little more bearable.

No it's not a blog Dharma, it's a reminder to be kind to your fellow humans.

:heart:

Company never knew about the DUI. Lost the job because we just didn't have work for me this quarter. There are several of us that got the call this morning.

:( i'm so sorry to hear this. i wish you luck in finding something else soon. :heart:

Company never knew about the DUI. Lost the job because we just didn't have work for me this quarter. There are several of us that got the call this morning.

holy shit, it just happened this morning? very sorry to hear that man :heart:

IMG_5110%205.jpg

I am utilizing some of my contacts to try and sneak in with a few different companies and i have one possibility within this company that just got DEMOLISHED!! LOL

Already had a phone interview this afternoon, have a few contacts at some placement companies, one at another consulting company ( a partner of SAP i think, so i have to find out how that works ) and the idea of opening up my own thing. I'm hopeful, scared, a little excited.. Lots of emotions. Not entirely bad, just a change.

merry christmas and happy new year man.

sorry about your job.... and i fucking hate sap with a fucking passion. i hope it does in a fire.