A little game for Friday

Which forum member is at the controlls?

• Chikken

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • KNYTE

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • FlamingGlory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry, no time to vote. Have to buy a bulldozer...

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Can't we just make homosexual advances at each other instead?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Ok, I had an idea and I thought I'd try it out. This game is somewhat like Mystery Science Theater 3000. Watch the following video and then vote in the poll. Please include a post that would describe what's going on (i.e. how you would over dub the clip). If overdubbing isn't your style, write up how the newspaper would report this story the next day.

The video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwFkJMiN1Ak&search=bulldozer

The question:
Which forum member do you see at the controls and why are they there?

I'm not good at dubbing over things, but that's got Knyte's name all over it. I don't see how that could be Chikken, FG likes guns but he's really a sweetheart once you get to know him ;), and Knyte, well Knyte is from Utah. 'nuff said.

"...and that was the weather with Sven Bjornstadt. Now for the news: Yesterday a normally quiet town in Minnessota was nearly flattened in it's entirety by a disgruntled local man, in get this Bob - an armored bulldozer! Can you believe it? Haha - it sure is a crazy world Bob.

According to witnesses who knew the man, he was a jolly teddy bear of a family man for as long as he's lived in the area. But recently that changed drastically. Now reports of a motive are still conflicted, but we understand he was either distraught over the Vikings stadium being constructed nearby or the possible cessation of Twinkie production.

No-one was killed, or seriously injured but millions of dollars in property was destroyed before the SWAT team was able to lure him out of the concrete and steel plate encased monstrosity with a "Free hotdogs - all you can eat" banner at the Perkins gas station downtown. Next we'll hear from Ed on the sports report...."

ChikkenNoodul said:
"...and that was the weather with Sven Bjornstadt. Now for the news: Yesterday a normally quiet town in Minnessota was nearly flattened in it's entirety by a disgruntled local man, in get this Bob - an armored bulldozer! Can you believe it? Haha - it sure is a crazy world Bob.

According to witnesses who knew the man, he was a jolly teddy bear of a family man for as long as he's lived in the area. But recently that changed drastically. Now reports of a motive are still conflicted, but we understand he was either distraught over the Vikings stadium being constructed nearby or the possible cessation of Twinkie production.

No-one was killed, or seriously injured but millions of dollars in property was destroyed before the SWAT team was able to lure him out of the concrete and steel plate encased monstrosity with a "Free hotdogs - all you can eat" banner at the Perkins gas station downtown. Next we'll hear from Ed on the sports report...."

emo emo emo emo emo emo E-mownd

Here's mine...

The man was seen late last night outside of the local Albertson's grocery store with several empty bottles of Nyquil scattered around near him. When approached by officers the man simply stated that he was "the chipmunk emperor" then threw down a tiny smoke bomb, which did not actually reduce visilibility, maniacally laughed, and then fled the scene. Reports in between the events of that evening and the following day are sketchy, but apparently the man was spotted at several other grocery stores ingesting large quantities of Nyquil and asking customers if they had recently scen the muffin man.

At some point in the night he wandered onto a construction site and in A-team style fashion constructed armor plating around a bulldozer, climbed aboard, and then began running over porta-potties yelling incoherrently "THERE CAN BE ONLY NONE!".

This lead to the events which are currently being captured on the video here...

Forgive the somewhat coarse way it reads, I was in a rush.

ERage said:
I'm not good at dubbing over things, but that's got Knyte's name all over it. I don't see how that could be Chikken, FG likes guns but he's really a sweetheart once you get to know him , and Knyte, well Knyte is from Utah. 'nuff said.

You're just saying that because I'm the most likely to do something like this out of boredom.