A little experimentation never hurt anyone, right?

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
So tonight I'm gonna find out what happens when you combine:

A crack head Papillon:
bella.jpg

With a bottle of candy pink hair dye
candypink.jpg

:D

Anyone ever dye an animal before?? I know someone that's been dying their cat blue for awhile.

This is like those cat food snacks shaped liked fish. The animal doesn't know any better, so they won't give a shit.

Sarcasmo said:
This is like those cat food snacks shaped liked fish. The animal doesn't know any better, so they won't give a shit.

I think they need to make all catfood taste like cat butthole.
I mean they spend like 3/4ths of the day lickin their asses anyway, it must taste fabulous to them.

Drool-Boy said:
The dog will lick its fur, and ingest some of the dye, and its poop will be pink.
Thatll make the little landmines easier to find in the yard I guess.

Good idea, may want to start adding dye to my dog's food. Of course then I have to worry about my son in the backyard looking for the Skittles Rainbow.

Drool-Boy said:
The dog will lick its fur, and ingest some of the dye, and its poop will be pink.
Thatll make the little landmines easier to find in the yard I guess.

Holy shit, that's a great idea. Seriously. I think you just found a way to become a quintillionaire. Market some sort of powerful but harmless dye that makes dog shit bright pink or orange. I don't mean somewhat bright, I mean like someone shoved a neon sign up their cornhole.

SpangeMonkee said:
hehe. I had a friend in high school that would put red, blue and green leopard spots on her white cat. he never seemd to be bothered by it. his name was "Mow mow"

LOL! Don't know if I would dye one of my cats tho, since they lick themselves n'stuffs.

You should bring the littlen' over to see her. I bet she'd be all confoosed over a pink dog. :lol:

new thread tomorrow:

we had a slight accident. he reminds me of the phantom of the opera though.

pinky.jpg

Sarcasmo said:
Holy shit, that's a great idea. Seriously. I think you just found a way to become a quintillionaire. Market some sort of powerful but harmless dye that makes dog shit bright pink or orange. I don't mean somewhat bright, I mean like someone shoved a neon sign up their cornhole.

If you make a bojillion dollars at least cut me in for a slice for bein the idea guy