Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,313
Steam
heyfubuddy
So I have two young kittens that run loose in my house, basically tearing shit up and acting like little heathens. Theyre actually cute and stuff when theyre asleep tho. Anyways, were working on the computer room right now, so its pretty much empty except for the paint buckets and such that are in there at the moment. Apparently , during the day while we were at work, the cats cornered a critter in there and totally eviscerated the poor thing. And of course, I have pics to gross you all out with. Ill hide the pics under the spoiler tag so as not to gross out all of you with sensative stomaches.
On to the pics.

The view from the hallway:

fromthehall.jpg

A bit closer. You can see here the bits of flesh scattered about the room:
P4020090.jpg

Close-up one. Here you can clearly see the internal organs, plus the bone structure of the creature. Notice the teeth and claw marks where the flesh was torn away:
P4020091.jpg

Close up two. More of the same, Bone structure more clearly defined, more tooth and claw marks.
P4020093.jpg

Another overall view of the crime scene. I felt this pic showed the viciousness of the attack, and the struggle of the victim to escape the attack.
P4020094.jpg

Ugh, this mess is gonna take a while to clean up.

Last edited:
:lol: I have a cat that does that to the toilet paper in the bathroom... a couple of times he's tp'd the entire house. :fly:

Drool-Boy said:
Its just an uplink from the router so that I can have intarweb in the other room while that one is being worked on.

:lol: I've been known to do the same thing in moments of desperation. Surprised the cats didn't attack that rather than the paper towel roll or paint roller thingie.....

BigDov said:
:lol: I've been known to do the same thing in moments of desperation. Surprised the cats didn't attack that rather than the paper towel roll or paint roller thingie.....

The wife thought I was :tard: for wiring the whole house with cat5. Now Ima fuckin genius for it. Funny how that works out.

Drool-Boy said:
The wife thought I was :tard: for wiring the whole house with cat5. Now Ima fuckin genius for it. Funny how that works out.

I got the same thing at our last house, and even more ridicule when I ran speaker wire through the basement at the same time. Of course, when I was all done with it, I was a hero too :)

Dammit drool, are you ever gonna ungay yourself you fucking homo?