A Hooters Thread

You know I start thinking about it, We have a lot of good places to drink here in Dallas.
I think it's that we have SO many that you run into good ones from time to time.

There's been a cool program on recently for all you drink buffs. It's called Oz & James Drink to Britain. Two guys, one is James May from top gear go round Britain learning about how all types of drinks are made, the history etc. and basically drunkenly argue. It's quite informative but still fun to watch. :)

plz send video cassettes >.>

I love english weather... Never hot, never super cold. It's snowing with like a 40 mph wind here.

I do like English weather. I like how we all get fazed by slight winds or a little bit of rain etc. and the whole country comes to a stand still. It's all so dramatic and fatalistic. The most extreme weather we've had in my lifetime was the snow a month ago and nobody went to work, there was only a foot of snow.

it's going to be 27 here today
pity reply
I do like English weather. I like how we all get fazed by slight winds or a little bit of rain etc. and the whole country comes to a stand still. It's all so dramatic and fatalistic. The most extreme weather we've had in my lifetime was the snow a month ago and nobody went to work, there was only a foot of snow.

Best weather is the stuff that kills you. It get tiring though, we had to carry our stupid dogs down to the cellar once because they were more afriad of stairs and the basement cat than tornados.