A Hooters Thread

Downtown Dizzle in the hizzle. I've spent many a night in City Tavern. Pretty cool little place. We had a trial prep upstairs there once. Shut the entire top floor down. THAT was the way to do business.

No liquor in a restaurant??? Wtf

Many places here don't have liquor licenses.

Some by choice, some because the town or county is "dry", others because the licenses are limited or too cost prohibitive.

I went to a restaurant with my old boss years ago, we sat down and the waitress came to ask us what we wanted to drink. My boss asked what was on draught, and she said "We don't serve alcohol here".

He got up and started walking out :lol:

Many places here don't have liquor licenses.

Some by choice, some because the town or county is "dry", others because the licenses are limited or too cost prohibitive.

I went to a restaurant with my old boss years ago, we sat down and the waitress came to ask us what we wanted to drink. My boss asked what was on draught, and she said "We don't serve alcohol here".

He got up and started walking out :lol:

Weird. We have some 24 hour drinking places round here. Not that it's a good thing, we have a huge problem with people drinking to excess all the time in England, but I can't imagine a place that didn't serve alcohol.

There's been a cool program on recently for all you drink buffs. It's called Oz & James Drink to Britain. Two guys, one is James May from top gear go round Britain learning about how all types of drinks are made, the history etc. and basically drunkenly argue. It's quite informative but still fun to watch. :)

Care if I ask what building? Are you the same Sarcasmo from Stupidez? I'm at CT quite often, If ya run into me first Dirty Dusty is on me.

Yeah I joined Stupidez after Kiki showed me her vag. Alas, I haven't seen it since. Marketing is a brutal world. :(

I'm in the San Jacinto building. Arts district.

Werd up, That's how she got me. I used to work in the AT&T building until I was laid off a couple of weeks ago. I think I found job working in Carrolton w/ Cisco IPT. Still I'd like to find a job downtown.

The Gingerman is awesome because you can take your dog out drinking with you. My buddy and I used to chill with our mutts in there.