a heart felt and funny e-mail from my mom on my birthday

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
So right around this time 27 years ago I started having contractions (yeah)!!! I was instructed to call the hospital when I was in labor so they could contact my Doctor (the Admiral) he wanted to deliver you himself, which I did only he was out of town and couldn’t get back in time. When I called the hospital they said what took you so long we expected you weeks ago! They also told me not to wait to long to come to the hospital. My mom stayed home with Brian and Daddy and I got to the hospital at 3 that afternoon. Poor Daddy had sprained his next and had to wear a soft neck brace the whole time he was giving me back rubs. Why did I need back rubs! Nikki you were in front and Justin was in back, trying to push his way to the front. Things were moving along so well the doctors said I would deliver by 10pm on the 14th. I was going natural no drugs. I would have had an epidural if they had it available back then but they didn’t, and I didn’t want narcotics.

Ten pm came and went and I was still in labor cursing up a storm and threatening them within an inch of their life if they didn’t give me drugs and get you both out of my body. Once again it was Justin, he succeeded in pushing his way to the front and turning himself sunny side up so when he was delivered he was looking up instead of facedown. Which put me in labor 2 looooong hours more. I took one look at you Justin and said you looked just like my daddy. Daddy and I also thought that Nikki was going to be a boy, because we were told you would be identical twins. Six minutes later Nikki came sliding out, Justin you had a big head, Nikki had a small head. When the doctor told us we had a baby girl daddy I cried, I was not only happy it was over I knew our family was now complete. The next day the pediatrician came in and told me you were both healthy and that they should have taped the delivery because it was the best delivery of twins that he had ever witnessed.

I want you both to know it is my greatest joy to share my birthday with you, so Justin thanks for being so pushy. And Nikki thanks for having a small head.

I love you both very much!!! Mom

Best mom ever!!

FYI birthday is tomorrow. So it seemed interesting to me that she would send that out around the day and time she started having contractions.

We had an argument and broke up and got back together and spent the weekend in bed right after Thanksgiving one year. She's very careful whenever we make up after arguments now.

that's sweet, justin. what a neat story!! i didn't realize you were a twin.

happy tunneling today and birthday tomorrow. :D

Happy belated birthday to your son. hhmm.. and its getting close to 9 months past christmas.. Makes you wonder what my dads present wass.. EEWW
September 25th would be 9 months after Christmas. Looks like it was Thanksgiving. Think they conceived you at your grandparents house?

l_e14f7b722e139309568b63738c6ecbf2.jpg

She doesn't look like you at all, imo.