A gay man asks anything

Try a different brand. Once you find one that fits you well keep with it. Express is usually a good one.

Abercrombie and Fitch.. not so much, it gets me riled up that they make shirts two sizes smaller than they really are. Makes for a confusing online purchase damn it.

I just bought a striped pique polo (size small) and Producer stretch cotton pant (kakhi size 32X30). Large brown belt from there to complete the look.

The polo was $20 on sale, the pants were $40 on sale. The belt was $15 because of $10 off for buying pants. And because I tried on a Producer, I got a $15 off coupon. Total $60 for an awesome outfit.

Edit: Because I can't do math.

Last edited:
I just bought a striped pique polo (size small) and Producer stretch cotton pant (kakhi size 32X30). Large brown belt from there to complete the look.

The polo was $20 on sale, the pants were $40 on sale. The belt was $15 because of $10 off for buying pants. And because I tried on a Producer, I got a $15 off coupon. Total $75 for an awesome outfit.

That's some badass shopping right there.

A guy cannot buy a decent suit without having it tailored. The same with dress shirts. I've known a few people that even take their Dockers to the tailor. Meh, if you are going to spend more than average money on clothes, the cost to get them tailored really doesn't matter much.

I've never been able to buy a suit without having it tailored either. Everyone's body is different and if you are gonna buy a suit, might as well make sure it fits you. Taking Dockers to the tailor is a bit beyond IMO.

One more question. Does getting hit on by a homosexual make you feel uncomfortable? Honored? Something else?

So a lesbian in my case? I think it's kinda neat, I'd run home and tell Zac immediately.

I haven't read the whole thread, but as for being hit on by gay guys. It brings on two emotions:

-Flattered
-Self-conciously concerned about what I'm saying/doing. ie, I make sure it's clear that I'm not interested in him.

When did you decide the opposite sex was right for you? when did that happen for you that women were attractive? Puberty? Before?

When I realized that women were very soft and round. at puberty

Do you think it's fair the double standard with lesbians vs. gays?
not really. then again I don't really care.

How would you feel if you saw two men holding hands? Would you make a comment? Would you remember it later in the day or would you just let it pass because it isn't that significant?

it's still cute. I do find it funny to tease gay men by being more flaming that them. and I let it pass

Do you find pregnant women attractive?

Always. something about the fact she is fertile and the boobs are getting bigger make me hornier.

Why does everyone love breasts?

They are warm and soft and fun to play with..like balls.

UPDATE 9/20:
Another question, I for one am not at all interested in kids. Is this an ingrained thing to desire kids and to procreate?

No. While I like kids and hanging around them I like to give them back when I'm done. Mostly becasue I can't beat them or discipline them to stop acting out. I believe in spankings. and fear of larger people.

How comfortable are you taking showers in the locker room? Changing in front of people?

No problems on my end. and yes I look.

Are you interested in anal sex with your partner? Are you interested in recieving anal play from your partner?

Giving anal sure. it's something vvery special to do. reciving..I found I'm one of those guys who just don't reacive well to prostate massages. it actually hurts.

Do you have a couples night where your partner and you go out for dinner with another couple? Could you make it a couples night with a gay or lesbian couple?

Still single but yes at one time I did. and yes I would like that.

How pressured are/were you to get married or to date?

Not very since I already have a rug rat.

How pressured are/were you to have kids?

Until I had the boy..not very.

How worried are you about getting pregnant or getting a woman pregnant?

Not any more. *Snip*

Do you always use a condom?

in the past no.. now Hell yeah! I can go for Hours with one on!

Are you more worried about pregnancy or STDs?
Pregs no std YES.

Would you want to meet your son's boyfriend if it happened that way?

Yes. he better treat him right or I'm whup him gay or not.

Would you blame yourself or your training of your kid if he/she was gay?

Nope. it's hard enough to deal with the fact that my kid is autistic.

One more question. Does getting hit on by a homosexual make you feel uncomfortable? Honored? Something else?

Flattered that soeone still finds me sexy even if it is a gay man. and honored a little . just like everything else don't over do it.

I get hit on by men once in a while. While flattering, it's no bigger a deal that a woman I'm not at all interested in hitting on me.