A gay man asks anything

6545144ede7b520.jpg

edit: it's not blue. there's no blue in it whatsoever. the camera phone just screwed up the colors but it's a grey/silver/something....the tag says fucking TIN FOIL so I dunno

but I know it looks blueish. it's not blue

edit2: oh and I hate trying on pants. the only brand that ever feels comfortable is dockers. everything else sucks

Last edited:
Are you one of those guys who doesn't like color? If so, you should wear some color. It really does wonders and women notice it. Blues, greens, pastels, whatever you don't normally wear. Pick up a few. Not loud or with gay patterns, just a few nice colored shirts.

Are you one of those guys who doesn't like color? If so, you should wear some color. It really does wonders and women notice it. Blues, greens, pastels, whatever you don't normally wear. Pick up a few. Not loud or with gay patterns, just a few nice colored shirts.

That explains your red eye-shadow.

I do like colors but I was by myself thus went with something safe. :p Come Sunday I'll have company when I go get more but I'm simply not allowed to buy clothes by myself. I make bad choices. This was a flip of the coin and I really only went in because I needed a new pair of black pants.

edit: and underbritches

I do like colors but I was by myself thus went with something safe. :p Come Sunday I'll have company when I go get more but I'm simply not allowed to buy clothes by myself. I make bad choices. This was a flip of the coin and I really only went in because I needed a new pair of black pants.

edit: and underbritches

http://www.josbank.com/HomePage.process

I don't think that you can go wrong here.