A gay man asks anything

You don't like me and I annoy you, is that right? :(

Another question, do you believe all gays are lisping queens?

You have never annoyed me, and I've always liked you. You kinda bucked the fairy trend, which is why I think this posting is sort of out of character, or not, maybe I'm thinking of someone else. I used to talk to you on IRC way back when, chimney too.

I don't believe they are all lisping queens, but the 3 people who have "came out" that I have known believe that this is the act they have to play up. I believe that it's a direct result of culture, not a decision they've had made for them by genetics or biology and simple attraction.

I have nothing against gays. I knew a guy for all of my life and never knew he was gay, he never said a thing about it. Perhaps I want to believe that all gays just want to live a normal life without the stigma, and then there's the flag wavers.

You have never annoyed me, and I've always liked you. You kinda bucked the fairy trend, which is why I think this posting is sort of out of character, or not, maybe I'm thinking of someone else. I used to talk to you on IRC way back when, chimney too.

I don't believe they are all lisping queens, but the 3 people who have "came out" that I have known believe that this is the act they have to play up. I believe that it's a direct result of culture, not a decision they've had made for them by genetics or biology and simple attraction.

I have nothing against gays. I knew a guy for all of my life and never knew he was gay, he never said a thing about it. Perhaps I want to believe that all gays just want to live a normal life without the stigma, and then there's the flag wavers.

The fairy trend was to get a reaction out of people. To be heard online you have to exagerrate your reality.

The flag waivers are a small part of the whole. In America there are almost 300 million people. That means about 10 million are gay. I hardly think that many are flag waivers.

Would you rather have someone stay in the closet?

Why do you have to come out of the "closet" anyways??? I never understood why gay males find it nessicary to go "hey look, im gay". Who cares? When I started relations with women I didnt go, hey mom, dad, "Im Straight!!!"

I just dont see the point of the entire thing besides attention.

I know this is your thread for questions but I just got 1 for ya...

Why does it seem that Gay people thrive for attention? I mean my buddy Paul, love him to death, but at the same time he is the same way. He doesnt run around waiving flags but he does need that "im gay" attention. I have never met a gay person who didnt need that kinda attention, women and men alike.

Would you rather have someone stay in the closet?

Why do you have to come out of the "closet" anyways??? I never understood why gay males find it nessicary to go "hey look, im gay". Who cares? When I started relations with women I didnt go, hey mom, dad, "Im Straight!!!"

I just dont see the point of the entire thing besides attention.

Did you not show off your girlfriend(s) to your friends/family?

Why does it seem that Gay people thrive for attention? I mean my buddy Paul, love him to death, but at the same time he is the same way. He doesnt run around waiving flags but he does need that "im gay" attention. I have never met a gay person who didnt need that kinda attention, women and men alike.

Because they need validation.

Did you not show off your girlfriend(s) to your friends/family?

Cant speak for BeeRad, but I dont. As far as my parents know I've had one g/f, and only because they picked up my phone once. Friends know peripherally but only by my absence, and are always shocked if they see me getting numbers. I don't discuss it unless it is an actual issue.

They get a lot of negative attention, would it be possible they act that way in a skewed way of forcing positive attention?

Cant speak for BeeRad, but I dont. As far as my parents know I've had one g/f, and only because they picked up my phone once. Friends know peripherally but only by my absence, and are always shocked if they see me getting numbers. I don't discuss it unless it is an actual issue.

Everyone thinks youre a closet homo.

No he's right. You are fitting the criteria a little too closely.

Heh. Not to hijack but a non scientific poll conducted at work, points to 100% of freshmen girls believing Im straight on looks alone.

+ one of my stalkers did follow me here.

Heh. Not to hijack but a non scientific poll conducted at work, points to 100% of freshmen girls believing Im straight on looks alone.

+ one of my stalkers did follow me here.

I'm not a freshman girl, and neither is fly... as much as he wants to be. You are not straight.

I think we've had this convo before.

*thinks* Nope...

You arent going to convince me I like men.

sc_table1.jpg
+
74511d5cb6cffc.jpg
=
shirtless-gay-couple.jpg