A gay man asks anything

Do you find pregnant women attractive?

Why does everyone love breasts?

I am sure I will have more later when I think of them.

Breast are cool. Probably because they are the most common and basic symbol of feminity.

A chick telling me she's pregnant is about as attractive as her telling me she has a tapeworm.

It's true...we have 2 bull dikes that live down the street from us. One drives a Harley, the other a F-150 Super Duty. They have a realy nicely kept lawn.

Edit: I just noticed that this post had little or nothing to do with the quoted post.

None of my posts ever do.

What the FUCK?

"My parents have raised me to respect women" IF THAT AIN'T THE PLAYINST PLAYER LINE I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

I have no reason to play, especially on here unless you wanna hook up???:drool:

I had my fun when I was in High School and swore to never repeat those childish acts for personal satisfaction. I always felt like shit afterwards and its just not my thing to "play games" or screw with ppl(including myself).

90% of the time it seems that "hot lesbos" aren't in fact lesbian. Chicks will do anything to claim the affection from a guy.

or cash.

True lesbians are dikes... most of the time.

I think you're getting gender confused with sex. I can think of several girls I knew in college that were hot, feminine lesbians. I can also think of several masculine lesbians too. Sometimes you get an odd mix of masculine and feminine and end up with chicks like.... you.... :thrawn:

I think you're getting gender confused with sex. I can think of several girls I knew in college that were hot, feminine lesbians. I can also think of several masculine lesbians too. Sometimes you get an odd mix of masculine and feminine and end up with chicks like.... you.... :thrawn:

Oh I know I know... it just seems like there are a lot of hot chicks out there that aren't truely gay or bi. They are just out for the attention it brings. :hs:

:heart:

i cant, nevermind :lol:
I saw it :fly:

and by :fly: I mean
845103e296e546.gif

I actually have a question for most of you guys out there since it is something I could never understand...

What is the obsession with seeing two sisters especially twins going at each other? I mean it is incest, something that I am sure non of you are into. It is basically the same thing as you having sex with someone in your family.

I could be bias cause my mother is a twin but I have never seen why guys think its ok/sexy if two sisters have relations. WTF is up with that