A gay man asks anything

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Do you find pregnant women attractive?

Why does everyone love breasts?

I am sure I will have more later when I think of them.

Breast are cool. Probably because they are the most common and basic symbol of feminity.

A chick telling me she's pregnant is about as attractive as her telling me she has a tapeworm.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,346
It's true...we have 2 bull dikes that live down the street from us. One drives a Harley, the other a F-150 Super Duty. They have a realy nicely kept lawn.

Edit: I just noticed that this post had little or nothing to do with the quoted post.

None of my posts ever do.

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
What the FUCK?

"My parents have raised me to respect women" IF THAT AIN'T THE PLAYINST PLAYER LINE I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

I have no reason to play, especially on here unless you wanna hook up???:drool:

I had my fun when I was in High School and swore to never repeat those childish acts for personal satisfaction. I always felt like shit afterwards and its just not my thing to "play games" or screw with ppl(including myself).

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
90% of the time it seems that "hot lesbos" aren't in fact lesbian. Chicks will do anything to claim the affection from a guy.

or cash.

True lesbians are dikes... most of the time.

I think you're getting gender confused with sex. I can think of several girls I knew in college that were hot, feminine lesbians. I can also think of several masculine lesbians too. Sometimes you get an odd mix of masculine and feminine and end up with chicks like.... you.... :thrawn:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,346
I think you're getting gender confused with sex. I can think of several girls I knew in college that were hot, feminine lesbians. I can also think of several masculine lesbians too. Sometimes you get an odd mix of masculine and feminine and end up with chicks like.... you.... :thrawn:

Oh I know I know... it just seems like there are a lot of hot chicks out there that aren't truely gay or bi. They are just out for the attention it brings. :hs:

:heart:

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
i cant, nevermind :lol:
I saw it :fly:

and by :fly: I mean
845103e296e546.gif

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
I actually have a question for most of you guys out there since it is something I could never understand...

What is the obsession with seeing two sisters especially twins going at each other? I mean it is incest, something that I am sure non of you are into. It is basically the same thing as you having sex with someone in your family.

I could be bias cause my mother is a twin but I have never seen why guys think its ok/sexy if two sisters have relations. WTF is up with that