A gay man asks anything

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,493
6545144ede7b520.jpg

edit: it's not blue. there's no blue in it whatsoever. the camera phone just screwed up the colors but it's a grey/silver/something....the tag says fucking TIN FOIL so I dunno

but I know it looks blueish. it's not blue

edit2: oh and I hate trying on pants. the only brand that ever feels comfortable is dockers. everything else sucks

Last edited:

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Are you one of those guys who doesn't like color? If so, you should wear some color. It really does wonders and women notice it. Blues, greens, pastels, whatever you don't normally wear. Pick up a few. Not loud or with gay patterns, just a few nice colored shirts.

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,306
Steam
heyfubuddy
Are you one of those guys who doesn't like color? If so, you should wear some color. It really does wonders and women notice it. Blues, greens, pastels, whatever you don't normally wear. Pick up a few. Not loud or with gay patterns, just a few nice colored shirts.

That explains your red eye-shadow.

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,493

I do like colors but I was by myself thus went with something safe. :p Come Sunday I'll have company when I go get more but I'm simply not allowed to buy clothes by myself. I make bad choices. This was a flip of the coin and I really only went in because I needed a new pair of black pants.

edit: and underbritches

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
Ireland
Marklar
₥0
I do like colors but I was by myself thus went with something safe. :p Come Sunday I'll have company when I go get more but I'm simply not allowed to buy clothes by myself. I make bad choices. This was a flip of the coin and I really only went in because I needed a new pair of black pants.

edit: and underbritches

http://www.josbank.com/HomePage.process

I don't think that you can go wrong here.