WTF A free & open world!

I don't have the attention span to thoroughly go thru this right now as I need to run out. But, isn't this something that would relate to a new world order type of thing? (Don't star the ribbing, just had vibes here). /conspiracy
But, to actively push governments out of being the 100% decision makers is the contrast, obviously & not conspiracy shizz.

Someone essplain a bit, plz, because I really need to leave! FANKS!

I don't have the attention span to thoroughly go thru this right now as I need to run out. But, isn't this something that would relate to a new world order type of thing? (Don't star the ribbing, just had vibes here). /conspiracy
But, to actively push governments out of being the 100% decision makers is the contrast, obviously & not conspiracy shizz.

Someone essplain a bit, plz, because I really need to leave! FANKS!

No, its not nutty tinfoil hat stuff. Theres some pretty serious legal concern that verybadthing(tm) could come out of decisions made at this thing.

And then we all end up using Tor.

thats the thing, im not sure it would help if its an international agreement, as the less than pleasant changes would occur at the ISP and root node levels, not the personal levels.