A few of my favorite DC pictures (linked for size)

FlamingGlory said:
je ne comprend pas, landmass means nothing with air travel
Actually. Landmass is geographical, air travel will not change it, nothing will! that's the way it's formed.

Also, flying over land feels different than flying over water.

itburnswhenipee said:
The Blackbird photo... it didn't come from the National Air and Space museum, did it? It doesn't look like it. Did you visit the Dulles annex, by chance?

That it did, the The National Air and Space Museum STEVEN F. UDVAR-HAZY CENTER annex near Dulles, which I am surprised to say, was cooler than the actual Air and Space Museum. Sure, seeing a mockup of the Wright Brothers plane was cool, but I'm more into the Enola Gay and the P-38s on display.

I'll post more pictures after the PDR (Preliminary Design Review).

DirkPhoenix said:
That it did, the The National Air and Space Museum STEVEN F. UDVAR-HAZY CENTER annex near Dulles, which I am surprised to say, was cooler than the actual Air and Space Museum. Sure, seeing a mockup of the Wright Brothers plane was cool, but I'm more into the Enola Gay and the P-38s on display.

I'll post more pictures after the PDR (Preliminary Design Review).

I haven't made it to the Dulles annex yet. It's a damn shame I didn't go before my exile to Cincinnati.

Galen said:
Actually. Landmass is geographical, air travel will not change it, nothing will! that's the way it's formed.

Also, flying over land feels different than flying over water.
I know this game ;P

Also, only from a purely subjective perspective.