Thread A cell phone app that I am sure that ODS and Casper have bought. ;)

What a bunch of bullshit. I can just see a bunch of fat, wheezing armchair Crimestoppers reporting everything in site through that piece of shit.

"Dan's grass is too long! I told him I'd call the city if he didn't do something about it. I told him! We'll see how he likes this!"

wow dude

this is a stupid app but the fact that you try to link casper and ODS to it shows that you don't actually pay attention to a single fucking argument anyone ever presents against your point of view. ODS is the last person besides fly or myself that would ever use this

wow dude

this is a stupid app but the fact that you try to link casper and ODS to it shows that you don't actually pay attention to a single fucking argument anyone ever presents against your point of view. ODS is the last person besides fly or myself that would ever use this

I don't need this app because I have a direct line into the satellites

:shifty:

wow dude

Your glasses must dirty or you need new glasses. If you didn't see the wink in the thread title.

wow dude

Thank you.

Moron thinks I give a shit about this country :lol: