A call for help...

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
I was chatting with a friend on IM and somehow the subject shifted to an AYB photochop he saw recently. I used to have a rather extensive collection of AYB chops but I lost them in my last reformat (yeah, I know, backup...too late now!). We want to locate as many of these as possible. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to gather and post as many AYB photochops as you can find. Your reward will be...our gratitude-or at least mine-hey, this is the internet, what did you expect?! :p

I am not white and nerdy enough for the ayb stuff, sawry

Seeing is how I am just now in knowledge of it, it seems very lame however it was prolly funny when it first started, or not hmmmm

I am not white and nerdy enough for the ayb stuff, sawry

Seeing is how I am just now in knowledge of it, it seems very lame however it was prolly funny when it first started, or not hmmmm

What makes it funny was the fact that the shown Engrish was actually in the game when released in the US.

Hmph, a lot of help you guys are! :p Well, some of you are anyway...

I didn't want to search for them myself! :p

The Flash animation is no use to me, but I forgot about the pics linked along the side, believe it or not :eek: Those will be a good start!

Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you

I can definitely use that! :fly:

3245361402a4371.jpg