A bit of an amusing incident

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
So back about 11 years ago when my sister was 16, she had her first child. Gets married to her baby’s daddy then has her second child 2 years later. So fast forward to today they are a stable happy family full of Jocks (damn sporty people). The kids are half raised and they can look forward to having the childrens out of the house by their late 30's. Good deal!

Well kinda. Couple days ago, she informs the family that shes pregnant with child numero 3 (im hoping for twins or triplets). :fly:

I find the whole situation pretty funny, but im also happy because my son will actually have a cousin in my family that will be close to his age (even though Cole is in love with my 9 yo nephew). And if Mrs. Hydro and I ever get around to number 2, I'ttl make family events so much more fun. Its such a relief. I always feel so isolated with my direct family since their kids are half grown and now the playing field will be even. :D

1151673169641.gif

The kid issue can only be discussed when you are financially secure enough, I don't think anybody can account for how much they cost.

That being said, if I do have any, they're going to board in single-sex Grammar school. I had to do it, and so will they.

Would you be doing that out of spite, because you had to, or because it was really beneficial to your development and you want the same for them?

Galen said:
The kid issue can only be discussed when you are financially secure enough, I don't think anybody can account for how much they cost.

That being said, if I do have any, they're going to board in single-sex Grammar school. I had to do it, and so will they.

Not true.

I was making little over nothing when we had Haylee, and we did just fine. You can do it easily if you are willing to make sacrifices.

ceiling fly said:
That looks like shawn. SHAWN ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?!?!?!?!

The one on the ground in the middle that kicks him is my favorite.

KNYTE said:

I'm going to write a backstory for these little bastards....

We thought we could play god.

When the decision was made to produce the cutest of all animals by taking different kinds of DNA blending them together we thought there could be no downside. We culminated DNA from the some of the best and cutest things we could find; furry bunny rabits, kittens, apples, milkshakes, classic cars, even the guy who invented thong underwear. But something went wrong. At first they were adorable, everyone wanted one, we produced enough of them to half 2 in every household in the world...but then they went bad.