Tampa ___ing Plants!

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,616
Steam
asastang
So, this happened.
Getting ready to move the plants outside so that some guy can come pressure wash the lanai... and the huge ass pot the pineapple was in crumbled out from under me.

Then the pineapple fell apart. Apparently the damned things are a group of separate plants that all grow on top of each other. (there is not one main root system, they bud off of each other as they grow)

Soooo... any of you Tampa folks want a full sized pineapple plant? Not a pup that will take a year or so to get big?
@APRIL @fly @Wessels @lol @Duke @Ledboots Hell, I'll even get one over to @Rollout if he has room for one somewhere on campus.

4YnBoDb.jpg

NGams13.jpg

I'll go through them and see which ones are viable plants. I think I may have to soak them in water for a little bit so that the root structure grows out before planting.

I go to UCF not USF. :mad:

Although, if you're willing to make a trip to Orlando to deliver a plant, I would gladly take it. ;)
I fucking know you do, you little shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Ledboots
We have three pineapple plants already, but if they need a home, we can plant 'em next to the other three in the ground in the backyard.

Just an FYI, if April hears you are going to meet Asa IRL, she'll insist the transfer has to happen in public. At a Wob, and she will have to be there.

Calling it now. Vegas money says 'good bet'
Lol OK. But no pineapple beer!