FYI 9/9 - MD/VA Meetup

Honestly if days work out yes. I have a sibling who lives right by Eileen and clan and it's only an hour flight. But that weekend honestly we have plans and people coming over so wouldn't consider it this time.
Well that sucks, I didn't even know that was an option. I would have brought the beer for Coqui instead of mailed it. (Because I'm lazy) lol

It's actually a 64 mile ride.
I really need to get back on the bike. I kind of lost motivation after having hundreds of dollars of kit thrown away (all my winter gear) because I forgot it in the dorm laundry room during break. So I put crazy hours in on rollers. Then I got hit by a truck my first outdoor ride of the spring, bent my frame out of alignment and fucked my back for months.

I really need to get back on the bike. I kind of lost motivation after having hundreds of dollars of kit thrown away (all my winter gear) because I forgot it in the dorm laundry room during break. So I put crazy hours in on rollers. Then I got hit by a truck my first outdoor ride of the spring, bent my frame out of alignment and fucked my back for months.
I think you're missing what the world is telling you.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

An assassination attempt perpetrated by TB most likely. Careful ...
It makes sense, since you're the most lovable and accessible member of our group.

Fuuuuuuu that is the worst luck.

But it's summer and end of year model dump off. Get your ass back out there

You should have hit the truck back.