WTF 9/11 Kids Coloring Book

this is profoundly offensive, I can't believe they would release something like that

DROP THAT FUCKING ELBOW, SOLDIER. get some positive control of your rifle

What was that?

You are retarded. Well and truly brain damaged.

Lol fool I'm not against freedom of speech by being agaist this book. You stupid Americans (generalizing but including you) can't comprehend that anything could be more than black and white.

Last edited:
If people want to make stuff like this book run it's thier deal. I will not let my kid partake in anything like this. It's interesting that games, movies, tv, and music require ratings but books (coloring or regular) do not.

Lol fool I'm not against freedom of speech by being agaist this book. You stupid Americans (generalizing but including you) can't comprehend that anything could be more than black and white.
So essentially it's ok if you think it's ok, but if you don't think it's ok it's not ok.

Gotcha.

So essentially it's ok if you think it's ok, but if you don't think it's ok it's not ok.

Gotcha.

What the fuck is that obvious rubbish supposed to mean? :lol:

Look. I'm not saying these people must not be allowed to sell this book. I'm just saying the people that are selling this book are fucked in the head.

If people want to make stuff like this book run it's thier deal. I will not let my kid partake in anything like this. It's interesting that games, movies, tv, and music require ratings but books (coloring or regular) do not.

is that you, tipper gore? :p

i haven't read a single other post in this thread but I wholeheartedly agree with eileen here
joe-wilson-you-lie-photocopy-1.jpg

Last edited: