Drool-Boy said:I dont have time for that shit
I have to catch a plane this evening
Sarcasmo said:Oh look at the whiny boy. "I don't have enough time to finish it...I'm a big sissypants..."
1. billy jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who says that I am the one.
Wrong. Try Billie Jean. (Yes, I'm picky on spelling it the way the artist did. Tough. 2077 lines of code... my perogative...(everybody's talking all the stuff about me...))
3. shout , shout , let it all out.
Right on. Tears from the Big Chair... (1 point)
5. People are strange , so why should it be
People are people. Like, duh.
6. We are living in a material world, and I am a material girl.
Yes. 1/2 a point. Way too easy!
8. video killed the radio star.
Been watching MTV I see... 2 points. Most people miss this one.
13. It's just another manic monday .
Yes. 1/2 a point. Easy!
15. sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree.
No one sounds good singing along to this song... 1 point.
16. We're gonna rock down to electric avenue .
You know.. this isn't the electric slide song. 1 point.
20.It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine .
Only one point. Totally overplayed REM.
22. dude looks like a lady.
yep. 1 point
23. Bow down before the one you serve , you're going to get what you deserve
Did Trent mean this to become an S and M theme song?... oh yeah.. 2 points.
25. Oh, yeah, we're halfway there, oh, oh we're living on a prayer.
It's tough... sometimes...for love... but you got your 2 points.
28. Don't come around der kommisar's in town.
Don't turn around.
29. Our house in the middle of our street .
Yes. 1 point.
33. I got my first real six - string , Bought it at the five-and-dime.
It was the summer of 69.. I wasn't even born yet, were you? 3 points
36. Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight It must've been some kind of dream .
Were you part of the 80's? It must have been some kind of KISS.
47. Sometimes I feel I've got to run away, I've got to get away
One of those songs that get stuck in your head like glue... 1.5 points
48. I have run I have crawled I have scaled these city walls
<bono>and i stillll haven't found what I'm looking fooooooooooooooooooor</bono> oh yeah. 1 pt.
49. little red Corvette Baby you're much 2 fast
i wanna know about those jockies that were there before his symbol-ness. (1 point)
51. rock me Amadeus
If anyone can tell me why we all bought this song, I'd love to hear it. Half a point for this one.
55. You were working as a waitress in a coktail bar
It's ok... no one ever gets this one... Waitress... Cocktail... makes sense now?
56. It's a nice day for a white wedding
I'm still trying to imagine Billy Idol at Any wedding. 2 points!
58. 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance ; Well they're no friends of mine
There's no better dance, than a Safety Dance. 2
76. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
Man... reach for the AquaNet it's big hair band time! (1pt)
79. Believe it or not I'm walking on air
Pop up videos tonight... they changed the Greatest American Hero's name from Mr. Hinkley to Mr. H after Jodi Foster's # 1 Fan tried to take out Reagan. (1 pt)
83. Warm smell of colitas Rising up through the air
Ok either 1)You've read The Straight Dope or 2)You are a god. Either way 10 points.
88. Why do we scream at each other? This is what it sounds like when doves cry.
Prince lives in the city.. this should be when Pigeons cry. 1 pt.
94. Like a virgin cutting for the very first time
No. It's Al not Madonna. Surgeon, not virgin. Surgeon. Weird Al does Madonna.
Bonus Question 3: Yes, I'm only a bill , And I'm sitting here on capitol hill .
Wow! You remember your School House Rock, too! Bonus: 2
You grew up to this. No Bonus. No penalty.
5 point bonus for telling me where you saw this. Thanks!