FYI 80's comedies are way better than todays

What is it????

OMG what about ARMY OF DARKNESSSSSSS
I have honestly thought about doing a badass Evil Dead half sleeve on my other arm (but I want to finish the Cthulhu one first) like Ash and the necronomicon and the kandarian dagger and vines and deadites and stuff.

maybe some classic style banners with groovy or klaatu barada necktie or something

A cute little teddy bear.
Cmon, dont be such a conformist.
stereotypically feminine things like birds and flowers and butterflies and cupcakes and bows and infinity symbols and feathers are overdone, too. if I'm putting shit on me forever, it's gonna be shit I love and I don't care if someone isn't into it; it's not for you

Missed my point;
You're a stereotypical deviant.
that only matters if you care about not liking rad shit because other people do. rad is rad, I'm not some whiny hipster who needs ~*~uniqueness~*~ to define me

and I'm not trying to be "deviant," so I just like tattoos and I like Evil Dead

Its ok.
We're all cliches.
As I grow into middle aged jew, i sound more and more like I was born in Russia and moved to Brooklyn.
Another 10 years I'll be wearing trousers up to my chest and licking my dry lips in between sentences.
it's a quote from Return of the Living Dead :p

I don't care about being a cliche, I'm not trying to be or not be a cliche or a deviant, I'm just doing shit I want to do and enjoying shit I enjoy, other people's opinions aren't high up on my list of what I consult or consider when it comes to this stuff. worrying about whether the things you're into are cool enough or if they're too popular or whatever just makes you a phony. just do you, bruh

maybe some classic style banners with groovy or klaatu barada necktie or something

This. This is your tattoo

GkDyEab.png