80s clothing

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Do any of you know of anywhere I can get 80s athletic wear? I'm looking for the short shorts, tube socks with the stripes, and some vintage tennis shoes. I can manufacture my own T shirts and I'm sure I can find terry cloth headbands, but the first items I'm having trouble locating.

I'll explain later.

Find out where these guys shop:

napoleon-dynamite-8.jpg

Why do you need 80s clothes?

A friend of mine does pedicabs in downtown St Pete. He said he made $200 the other night. I figure I can kill two birds with one stone: make extra jang and lose some weight. I want to stand out, though, so people are more apt to take my cab. I had a few thoughts, but they were all uncomfortable to sweat in. So...I'm going to wear some crazy 80s shit.

A friend of mine does pedicabs in downtown St Pete. He said he made $200 the other night. I figure I can kill two birds with one stone: make extra jang and lose some weight. I want to stand out, though, so people are more apt to take my cab. I had a few thoughts, but they were all uncomfortable to sweat in. So...I'm going to wear some crazy 80s shit.

Holy shit. I'm finding the fattest people I know, and we're gonna come for a ride. :fly:

PEDOcab?