800 miles... 15.27 gallons... 52 MILES PER GALLON!

Fase

Orc Fucker
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
800 miles... 15.27 gallons... 52 MILES PER GALLON! - Drug Tested again, :(

fuck yeah!

as far as my life, i had a piss test today. Best Buy is hiring me and my best frined. WHen I applied at Comp USA two years ago, they fucking found out I was on amphetamines, despite the fact I called Quest Diagnostics 800 number and told them what I was on, and told the piss juggler what I was on when I took it.

Anyways, if that happens again, i'm going to the ACLU / DA's office and filing shit, this is a violation of HIPAA. Fuck you Quest, I'm going to buy a BMW with the money I get from you assclowns.

This ever happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
April23 said:
Quest owned you... you'll never own it.
yeah, but I can't be the only one. It's disgusting that this happens. It's a violation of my rights. The ACLU will own quest.

You have been banned for the following reason:
None

Date the ban will be lifted: 11-06-2005

WTF MENG!!!

For the record... if CompUSA ordered the drug test, and you consented to them ordering the drug test, then any results of that drug test are legally released back to CompUSA, and I'll bet you even signed a consent form stating such. It's kinda the point of the drug test, to see if you're on anything. The ACLU hasn't a leg to stand on and there isn't a HIPAA violation.

I don't get this thread at all. Guy takes a drug test and is angry because the drug test actually tested him for drugs.

Sarcasmo said:
I don't get this thread at all. Guy takes a drug test and is angry because the drug test actually tested him for drugs.
And then says it's a HIPAA violation :lol:

People are so stupid.

By law Quest cannot release results without a signed authorization except in the case of ordering physician who has signed consent forms on file with patients. I know this as I deal with Quest all of the time and they're real assholes when it comes to test results.

Drool-Boy said:
Consider who started this thread.

I don't know Fase at all, outside of the Genmay orc thing. And I barely know that, either. Never paid attention to him over there, or 99% of the rest of that forum's members.

It says I'm banned and shit I can't create threads and I gotta click forum to see the forum.

Why does one throw bannishment?