8 weeks to Christmas

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,361
No doubt all you guys with kids are already preparing for Xmas, what plans do you have etc. etc. etc. ?

I am spending Christmas with a rabbit, who I intend to get a party hat for. All my friends are fucking off so I'm playing lone pet sitter. My family have invited me for dinner etc. but I'd rather be on my own cradling a bottle of wine or 5. I bloody hate Christmas. Maybe if I'm lucky I could spend it with Visker. :hi2u:

Ugh, still trying to think about Turkey Day here. We are driving to WI. Should be loads of fun. Hopefully Liam will be nice, since he doesn't want to go. But this is part of marriage!! lollllllll

Anyhoots, for Christmas, we have Liam's cousin from Sydney coming in. Should be fun!

Also, we get to meet Fly!

Same old same old. We're having an ugly Xmas sweater prty in December, should be fun. Xmas will be spent with our families. Looking forward to seeing the boy's reaction this year, he should be super excited...

I got an e-mail yesterday asking we go ahead put in all of our vacation request through February. WTF? I'm still trying to decide if I'm coming to work tomorrow and they want stuff that far ahead?

I got an e-mail yesterday asking we go ahead put in all of our vacation request through February. WTF? I'm still trying to decide if I'm coming to work tomorrow and they want stuff that far ahead?

I just booked a trip to Cuba for late January...

Yup, we have to give notice. Our doctors holiday leave diary is full up til September next year so nobody can have time off unless they got in early. And as for Pharmacuetical reps coming in to have meetings with them all...they have to wait for the 2011 diary now. :lol:

Any plans on what you're getting him tre? I hate Xmas shopping, I never know what to get my mum and when I ask her she always says 'perfume or Baileys'.

He wants a backhoe. Like a real one. I'll have to use it to take a out a wall to fit under the tree...

I've started window shopping for presents, but not actually buying any yet. We are going to do Christmas morning here. No plans for anyone visiting, so should be fairly quiet.