FYI 7pm ET on Friday 4/24 - UF Happy Hour Again

It's just an easy way to make a makeshift pipe. Do we really need to get all judgemental on devices used to smoke weed?
Thank you!

I haven't been a regular pot or hash smoker in over a decade. I got a lump of hash just for kicks in lockdown. Why would I need anything other than a can to smoke it from? If I was still smoking I'd make a joint but seeing as I'm tobacco free that's how it goes. Weirdos getting all uptight cos I don't have some stupid bong.

• Gravy
Reactions: OzSTEEZ
Thank you!

I haven't been a regular pot or hash smoker in over a decade. I got a lump of hash just for kicks in lockdown. Why would I need anything other than a can to smoke it from? If I was still smoking I'd make a joint but seeing as I'm tobacco free that's how it goes. Weirdos getting all uptight cos I don't have some stupid bong.
You could get all classy and smoke it "hash under glass" - 'twas all the rage in the 70s. Ehmm: stick sewing needle through the center of a playing card or such. Stick piece of hash on the needle, light corner of the hash and cover with a glass -leaving a crack is optional. Once some smoke builds up, slide glass to edge of card and suck some smoke out or stick a straw under the edge and do the same. Pass to next person if more than one of you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant