$750 off a $1500+ dell laptop coupon inside

S

shockthemonkey

Dell Home Customers: Save $750 on select Inspiron™ notebook purchases $1500 or more (before tax and shipping)! (affiliate only online offer) Offer not available on Inspiron 700m and 8600. (as of 3:00pm CST) Inspiron 5160 & 600m (as of 6:00pm CST)

Limited Time Offer!
Offer Valid: 10/19/04 6:00am CST through 10/20/04 5:59am CST ONLINE ONLY: Save $750 on select Inspiron™ notebook purchases $1500 or more (before tax and shipping)! May not be combinable with Deals of the Week, dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offer not available on Inspiron 700m and 8600. (as of 3:00pm CST) Inspiron 5160 & 600m (as of 6:00pm CST) The Home & Home Office site and offers contained herein valid only for end users and not for resellers and/or online auctions. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Taxes, fees and shipping charges extra, and vary. U.S. Dell Home Systems Co. new purchases online only. Purchase limit of 5 systems per order, but coupon discount applies to only 1 system per cart. Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising

edit: I FORGOT THE COUPON CODE!!!!

coupon code ZD5$P0NS954P16.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crikey.

Are those good laptops?

Edit: Now that I've actually read the damn thing, can you get a good laptop for 1500 bucks there?

CletusJones said:
god i wish i had room on my creditcard....

Just do what I do. Keep applying for new ones with 0% interest.
Move balances over to the new one.
Add a little bit to top it off, as a reward for such good fiscal policy.

Then, in the meantime, the ones you moved away from will get lonely. They'll start sending you offers for 0% interest. When the other ones get close to charging interest again, move it all back over... Adding a few new charges, again, as a nice little reward.

Keep doing that.
Don't worry about actually paying it off, just make the minimums. You'll die eventually, and then it's someone else's problem.

Profit!

Mondoz said:
Crikey.

Are those good laptops?

Edit: Now that I've actually read the damn thing, can you get a good laptop for 1500 bucks there?
i have a dell inspiron 5100 and I haven't had any problems with it.... it works perfectly

shockthemonkey said:
i have a dell inspiron 5100 and I haven't had any problems with it.... it works perfectly

What are the specs?
Price/speed/video/ram/hdd/monkeys/RF/etc..

Mondoz said:
What are the specs?
Price/speed/video/ram/hdd/monkeys/RF/etc..
i paid $1300 for it with a $300 rebate, $75 off coupon, free (was $50) shipping and no tax = grand total of $926 shipped.

15" screen (1024 resolution which is fine for me because im blind) 512mb ddr ram, 2.4ghz p4 non-ht, 30gb hdd (replaced with a 60gb one) ati mobility radeon 7500 w/ 16mb ram (replaced with a 64mb version through dell for $100) very nice full size keyboard, touchpad, dvd/cd-r, no fdd, 2 usb, 1 firewire, 1 svideo out, 3 hour battery (i can attest to this), integrated wireless optional (i dont have that)

edit: the biggest problem i have with it is that it doesnt have any ps2 ports, which was a bitch when i tried to connect a ps2 kvm... only certain usb-to-ps2 converters would work.... believe it or not the POS one i found in a korean store worked better than the belkin one

shockthemonkey said:
i paid $1300 for it with a $300 rebate, $75 off coupon, free (was $50) shipping and no tax = grand total of $926 shipped.

15" screen (1024 resolution which is fine for me because im blind) 512mb ddr ram, 2.4ghz p4 non-ht, 30gb hdd (replaced with a 60gb one) ati mobility radeon 7500 w/ 16mb ram (replaced with a 64mb version through dell for $100) very nice full size keyboard, touchpad, dvd/cd-r, no fdd, 2 usb, 1 firewire, 1 svideo out, 3 hour battery (i can attest to this), integrated wireless optional (i dont have that)

Neato.
750 for a 1500 laptop sounds really good...

I really wanted something like that for the living room....

Gah! But I shouldn't spend that kind of money right now...
But I really want one...
But...
But...

Must think.

yea this was in my thread last night btw am i missing something or did you post that without the coupon code?

edit hehe you did :p

I.C.Water said:
yea this was in my thread last night btw am i missing something or did you post that without the coupon code?

edit hehe you did :p
oh sorry, i never read stuff at night because im on 26k dialup... i usually just stick to 2 or 3 threads for the night.

i did forget the coupon code, i posted it 5 minutes ago or so :heart:

I.C.Water said:
yea my friend got a 3.2ghz gig of ram dvd burner etc.. for about 1200 today with that deal

Mmmm...

Sooooo tempting.

So very tempting.

Anyone remember the massive dell thread back on the 'other' forum?

I finally ended up getting one of those, and concidentally enough, I was on massive pain killers then, too... :wtf:

Why must things like this come up when I'm medicated???

wr3kt said:
Man...when I got my laptop 4.5 years ago from Dell, it was 3500$.

Damn you technology!

That's about the one thing that's kept me from getting a laptop... They're disposable commodities.
Can't really upgrade them, so as soon as you buy it, there's a little timer of obsolescence that starts up, and gets so loud you can hear it.

wr3kt said:
Man...when I got my laptop 4.5 years ago from Dell, it was 3500$.

Damn you technology!
yeah i got mine a year ago in september...

edit for levity:
shawn: the dog pissed on my bed!
shawn: FUCK!

my friends rule :p

Mondoz said:
That's about the one thing that's kept me from getting a laptop... They're disposable commodities.
Can't really upgrade them, so as soon as you buy it, there's a little timer of obsolescence that starts up, and gets so loud you can hear it.

See...~$1000 for a laptop is cool...which is why those emachines look so nice. Lots of power for a low price.

shockthemonkey said:
yeah i got mine a year ago in september...

edit for levity:
shawn: the dog pissed on my bed!
shawn: FUCK!

my friends rule :p

:lol:

That's funny.
That happen right now?