Food 7 WRules

word up tre.

we're trying to eat a lil better and yes, shop on the outer walls.. but it does require more frequent trips. i HATE wasting food and it pains me every time we throw out something that has gone bad.

They've started a green box program here in Ottawa, and I really started to see how much food we're actually wasting. Now I hit the grocery store a couple times a week and just grab a few days worth of food at a time. I have a big freezer which works great when stuff is on sale, but fruits and veggies are mostly all fresh

I eat at my coffee table in front of the tv. I have a table but don't use it for anything but throwing keys, work badge, and mail on

I'm still waiting to break my dining room table in. Big ass slab of Marble.

It's like it's just begging to be banged on.

marble breaks too

broken_marble_table.jpg

I already do this. Aside from at work where I eat at my desk sparingly I always sit at my table at home and use smaller plates so I don't load my plate it and I never fill myself to the point of feeling bloate or stuffed. Once I'm no longer hungry I stop eating.

I also don't keep any snacks in my house.

:cool:

word up tre.

we're trying to eat a lil better and yes, shop on the outer walls.. but it does require more frequent trips. i HATE wasting food and it pains me every time we throw out something that has gone bad.
Best tip I can give you to let nothing go bad is to sit down on a weekend (or whenever before you go grocery shopping) and decide what meals you'll be having (fresh food wish) and try and make a lot of the ingredients the same i.e. if you want tomatoes for one thing make sure you can use the rest of the pack in another meal you plan. This way you don't waste, nothing goes bad and also you save a lot of money this way. :) Just try and get common themes.