Food 7 WRules

marble breaks too

broken_marble_table.jpg

Yeah, this one's on some pretty sturdy base though. Should be fine :)

dining_room911.jpg

I already do this. Aside from at work where I eat at my desk sparingly I always sit at my table at home and use smaller plates so I don't load my plate it and I never fill myself to the point of feeling bloate or stuffed. Once I'm no longer hungry I stop eating.

I also don't keep any snacks in my house.

:cool:

Ya plate size is a big deal if you want to lose weight. Something so simple.

Best tip I can give you to let nothing go bad is to sit down on a weekend (or whenever before you go grocery shopping) and decide what meals you'll be having (fresh food wish) and try and make a lot of the ingredients the same i.e. if you want tomatoes for one thing make sure you can use the rest of the pack in another meal you plan. This way you don't waste, nothing goes bad and also you save a lot of money this way. :) Just try and get common themes.

Also, never shop hungry :fly:

...and gravy

:drool:

BTW, we caught Bane on the counter today eating the fat poured off from some ground beef. Damn I love that cat's eating style. :cool: Now if only the fucker hadn't been on the counter. :mad:

The Budzilla hopped up on the counter and tried to eat my bacon wed just cooked.
He got awesome points for wanting bacon, but got smacked upside the head for getting on the counter:p

...and gravy

:drool:

BTW, we caught Bane on the counter today eating the fat poured off from some ground beef. Damn I love that cat's eating style. :cool: Now if only the fucker hadn't been on the counter. :mad:

Yeah, caught Smokey licking my foreman grill on the counter yesterday after I cooked some Italian Sausage.

Damn cat.