Thread 600,000 Children about to die

Well where the fun is..it bounces from thread to thread and what better thread to have fun in than a dead baby thread.

Letting then die won't fix the overpopulation problem. Burger will killing them...

I say we go in there and shoot them with tranq darts, then surrealist them while they are out. We can even tag them and stick in a gps chip so we can track thier patterns.... In 50 years, problem solved.

Bam. Theres your best fucking solution but people will claim its inhumane while others bitch about the initial costs.

Can't half ass it though, gotta make sure you steralize them all.

I didn't read this thread, but I'm not sure I can force a country in Africa to stop selling its viable farmland to people who want to make money. If it's such a good resource, why aren't the people in these African countries growing shit on that land and exporting it for profit and using the profit to buy their people what they need? Why are they signing such unfair contracts? Maybe it's because the governments of these countries are shitty people too? Maybe the people in these shitty countries need to take some responsibility for themselves? I dunno. That's just my thoughts.

If it's such a good resource, why aren't the people in these African countries growing shit on that land and exporting it for profit and using the profit to buy their people what they need?
It's funny you bring this up. One good example is the 'bread basket' of Africa, Rhodesia, now known as Zimbabwe. Has some of the most arable land in the world. It used to make the a lot of its money off agricultural exports, the vast majority of which were from White owned farms, and not securities type ownership, actual descendents of white colonists. In the last 10 years, the government of Zimbabwe evicted almost all the white farmers off their land and redistributed it to blacks under a policy of land redistribution. Predictably there is now hyperinflation and huge food shortages. Not to mention 20% of the population under 25 is HIV positive.

Their solution? Mugabe is now expropriating foreign owned companies and blaming America and Britain for all their problems.

It's funny you bring this up. One good example is the 'bread basket' of Africa, Rhodesia, now known as Zimbabwe. Has some of the most arable land in the world. It used to make the a lot of its money off agricultural exports, the vast majority of which were from White owned farms, and not securities type ownership, actual descendents of white colonists. In the last 10 years, the government of Zimbabwe evicted almost all the white farmers off their land and redistributed it to blacks under a policy of land redistribution. Predictably there is now hyperinflation and huge food shortages. Not to mention 20% of the population under 25 is HIV positive.

Their solution? Mugabe is now expropriating foreign owned companies and blaming America and Britain for all their problems.

Thanks for that. See, we are not the problem. They are their own problem. And who cares if they all have the HIV? They refuse to use protection and continue to have sex and continue to expect us to provide them with free or low cost drugs to maintain them once they get sick. Why should I have to fund that? STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX!!! It's not like AIDS is a mystery.