Video 50th Anniversary: The humor of the entire situation suddenly gave way to a run for survival

"meaty thuds" is the name of my sex tape, I'm calling it
I feel like thuds requires a certain density of material not found in the human body.

Then again... my first thought of something that makes a thud is a slab of meat... which is what the human body is made of.

I feel like thuds requires a certain density of material not found in the human body.

Then again... my first thought of something that makes a thud is a slab of meat... which is what the human body is made of.
Picture one of august's legendary, large mammary mounds, thudding against . , .
A good detective story never tells it all. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: august
Picture one of august's legendary, large mammary mounds, thudding against . , .
A good detective story never tells it all. ;)
i wont, cause im not a creep
the thing is, I think going back to what @Domon was saying earlier, I think the bones are a big part of a decent humanoid thud, so for my sizeable chest apparatuses to be the things doing the thudding, they'd have to contain sizeable bones - imagine each as one of the crew members from Among Us

the thing is, I think going back to what @Domon was saying earlier, I think the bones are a big part of a decent humanoid thud, so for my sizeable chest apparatuses to be the things doing the thudding, they'd have to contain sizeable bones - imagine each as one of the crew members from Among Us
Fine. I guess if that were slapping a headboard they'd be more like "meaty slaps".

i wont, cause im not a creep
Sissy!

• Haha
Reactions: nukes