5000M for someone to write the FAQ

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Yep, 5000 marklars to the first person to wrtie the FAQ for me. I started, but was too busy/lazy to finish. Write it as an everything you need to know about UF. All money will be paid after the FAQ has been accepted.

“…it’s not that you’re comedic days are over or that you’re “washed up”, it’s just that you’re old and you’re female; you simply can’t be funny. So do yourself a favor and follow the old-women-online trend by either making little threads full of daily routines or anecdotes – or you can stuff your old-women saggy boobs into a way-too-tight bra a post a picture of them, whore.”

“it’s cool to reach middle age, and by “cool” I mean that every guy has or is going to do it, so in other words it’s acceptable. It’s also acceptable to be a complete fucking jackass about it. At this point in your life you know whether or not you’re going to be a complete failure for the rest of your time on earth, you know you aren’t going to be married or have kids, you know if you’ll be bald as shit by the time you’re 50, you know about your chemical dependencies, and you’re so fucking set in your ways and beliefs that you think anyone who isn’t following the same suite if a fucking douche bag. Well, middle-aged man, you’re the actual douche bag, but that’s okay - so is 70% of UF. So follow your middle-aged-guy trend and take the hostility to the forum, raise your post count, and feel your e penis grow, asshole.”

elpmis said:
“it’s cool to reach middle age, and by “cool” I mean that every guy has or is going to do it, so in other words it’s acceptable. It’s also acceptable to be a complete fucking jackass about it. At this point in your life you know whether or not you’re going to be a complete failure for the rest of your time on earth, you know you aren’t going to be married or have kids, you know if you’ll be bald as shit by the time you’re 50, you know about your chemical dependencies, and you’re so fucking set in your ways and beliefs that you think anyone who isn’t following the same suite if a fucking douche bag. Well, middle-aged man, you’re the actual douche bag, but that’s okay - so is 70% of UF. So follow your middle-aged-guy trend and take the hostility to the forum, raise your post count, and feel your e penis grow, asshole.”

Warm happy fuzzies

there's more, but i need to take a dump and warm up lunch

edit> the dump taking has nothing to do with warming up lunch

only 5,000? :D

if thrawn's isn't what you're looking for and would be a little more specific, i'd do it. my thing is cliffs, but they're pretty much the same thing.

Kabn said:
only 5,000? :D

if thrawn's isn't what you're looking for and would be a little more specific, i'd do it. my thing is cliffs, but they're pretty much the same thing.
Actually, that's about what I wanted, but I'm holding off to see what else it was he wanted to add. The only thing I'd like to see on there that isn't is "what's cool/uncool to post". Otherwise, he did a great job.

theacoustician said:
Actually, that's about what I wanted, but I'm holding off to see what else it was he wanted to add. The only thing I'd like to see on there that isn't is "what's cool/uncool to post". Otherwise, he did a great job.

will add that in a moment then

edit> what in particular would you like to see? i added a paragraph up there about posting, is that what you had in mind?

Last edited:
thrawn said:
will add that in a moment then

edit> what in particular would you like to see? i added a paragraph up there about posting, is that what you had in mind?
That's pretty good. I'd add something about zero tolerance for racism, sexism, blah blah blah.

That and anything else you want to add.

I guess when you've got your final edit, I'll transfer you the marklar.

theacoustician said:
That's pretty good. I'd add something about zero tolerance for racism, sexism, blah blah blah.

That and anything else you want to add.

I guess when you've got your final edit, I'll transfer you the marklar.

i wasnt sure exactly what the rules were going to be on that sort of thing, is why i didnt mention much. but i will add that in a moment. i'm gonna be leaving work here in a moment, so maybe an hour or so.

i guess the only thing i would like to know is if anyone else has something they would like to add. there is alot that could be included in a FAQ for this place. anyone?

edit> i dont really need the marklar. if any have something to add i will split it with them.

Last edited: