5 trivial things you want to destroy forever

All I am saying is there shouldn't be 12 year old sex symbols. It is not fair to the child who doesn't realize what is happening to her life and how fucked up she will be in the future. That is why we have laws that stop this correct?

All I am saying is there shouldn't be 12 year old sex symbols. It is not fair to the child who doesn't realize what is happening to her life and how fucked up she will be in the future. That is why we have laws that stop this correct?

I completely agree. I was just curious why you said that about Brooke Sheilds.

I'll never forgive Tom for desexying Katie.

Me neither :mad:

Anyway, what I'm saying here is that of all people to call fucked up Brooke would be way down on my list. The top would include: Brittney, Lindsey, Jamie Lynn Spears . . . .

No really someone with a Princeton education, two kids, and a job (even though she is so not hot).

k I'm done.

brooke shields was naked in the blue lagoon when she was around 14...there is nothing wrong with the human form regardless of age...if you're ashamed of it you need to have some inner dialogue about the issues you have...I'm not advocating sex with kiddies or anything like that but in a non-sexual way, there is nothing wrong with nudity regardless of age...this country is WAY too uptight about that
Oddly enough I agree with you.

It weirds me out to see kids nekkid only because society tells me it is. It shouldnt matter.. Cavemen did it. as far as I know they weren't pedo freaks.