5-second rule increased to 30.

The same way you train violence out of a pitbull.

uhm .. if a pit is bred to be a fighting dog .. you aren't gonna traint hat out of it :lol:. It may be nice for people .. but they will still attack other dogs. They aren't a reliable pet-safe animals.

You get one that isn't from a fighting line .. you usually don't have too big of a problem, unless it's ever been used to fight. Then you're usually out of luck.

I'm not sure where you'll get a non-sporting group bred beagle from though lol.

uhm .. if a pit is bred to be a fighting dog .. you aren't gonna traint hat out of it :lol:. It may be nice for people .. but they will still attack other dogs. They aren't a reliable pet-safe animals.

You get one that isn't from a fighting line .. you usually don't have too big of a problem, unless it's ever been used to fight. Then you're usually out of luck.

I'm not sure where you'll get a non-sporting group bred beagle from though lol.

Oh noes . . .

Johny, while you are in Russia, please eat some delicious white bread for me, fresh from the bakery. Also they have this stuff, it's like a cottage cheese, cream cheese, yogurty substance that is SOOOOOO delicious, but they won't tell foreigners how to make it or allow it to be taken from Russia (at least they wouldn't 12 years ago), Eat some of it to, if you can find it from my description.

Real Russian Borsch is also very tasty. Stay away from Russian chocolate, but the ice cream in all the ice cream stands that you can get cheap (cost us about 10 cents) is actually good.

You also need to experience a Russian bath house (Banya) while you are there. Spend the money on the olive branches that you can buy outside from all sorts of people. SRC would probably throw up at simply the thought of going, but you really do feel quite good and revived afterwards.

Edit: I'm jealous you are going and not me. :(

Last edited:
Also they have this stuff, it's like a cottage cheese, cream cheese, yogurty substance that is SOOOOOO delicious, but they won't tell foreigners how to make it or allow it to be taken from Russia (at least they wouldn't 12 years ago), Eat some of it to, if you can find it from my description.

My buddy married a russian chick, she might be able to tell me how to make it... i hope you gave a good enough description. :p

My buddy married a russian chick, she might be able to tell me how to make it... i hope you gave a good enough description. :p

Unfortunately, that's probably the best description I can give you. :(. It's been a very long time since I was there.

:lol:

wait...having three kids before 30, married a short guy with rage issues, tried some concoction in russia, has a JRT...

YOU'RE RIGHT!

If we end up having 4 kids, that one will be here before 30 too. I'm kicking all my kids out of the house by 46, then Knyte and I will enjoy our plunders.

wow, that's pretty weird...they sell nothing but potato dishes/items??
yup. this mall version i've never seen in person. the kiosk version on the street is similar to a chip wagon or something. you order a potato and get a certain number of toppings depending on price. they cut open the baked potato, drop a huge dollop of butter on it then mash up the inside. then they put your toppings on and you walk away to eat it.

toppings are amazing too. smoked salmon, caviar, various cheeses, ham salad, all kinds of random stuff.

Johny, while you are in Russia, please eat some delicious white bread for me, fresh from the bakery. Also they have this stuff, it's like a cottage cheese, cream cheese, yogurty substance that is SOOOOOO delicious, but they won't tell foreigners how to make it or allow it to be taken from Russia (at least they wouldn't 12 years ago), Eat some of it to, if you can find it from my description.

Real Russian Borsch is also very tasty. Stay away from Russian chocolate, but the ice cream in all the ice cream stands that you can get cheap (cost us about 10 cents) is actually good.

You also need to experience a Russian bath house (Banya) while you are there. Spend the money on the olive branches that you can buy outside from all sorts of people. SRC would probably throw up at simply the thought of going, but you really do feel quite good and revived afterwards.

Edit: I'm jealous you are going and not me. :(
I look for the yogurty food, didn't hear anything about that before. I definitely want to check out a banya this time. Didn't even think about it last time. I happen to be kind of a fan of russian chocolate. especially that really popular one with the boy on the front that tastes a bit like peanut butter. i'm also a big fan of the cognac you can get over there. i'll be bringing some of that back for sure.

rest of advice also noted. i hope this is a fun trip. i'm a little worried about all the other family visiting at the same time (it is for a wedding afterall). i think i'd rather be going to just see my brother and his fiancee without all the other commotion.

how did you end up going to russia 12 years ago?

Only drink big name Russian vodkas while you are there, if you do. The smaller brands are known to use additives to boost volume, and you don't want them in your system. Unless the prospect of consuming industrial chemicals and solvents is appealing to you.